### This site is stil under construction. We apologize for any inconvenience. ###
The Accelero team accumulates more than 20 years of experience in the field of nuceic acid based therapeutics.
Benfit from our expertise.
- Early research and development
- Primary pharmacokinetic characterization
- Non-clinical dose range finding studies (non GLP) and toxicokinetic studies (GLP)
- Clinical phase 0 to phase 2a studies
Previous RNA and DNA therapeutics projects.
Regardless which nucleic acid molecule you will be developing as a therapeutic agent, the chemistry is always the same. Accelero has been selected as a preferred bioanalytical partner for drug substances like:
- RNA aptamers
- DNA aptamers, also G-quadruplexes
- G-quartet forming oligonucleotides
- double-stranded siRNA
- plasmids for transgene expression
- RNA-based microRNA antagomirs
- double-stranded poly IC RNA
- immuno-modulatory DNA oligonucleotides
Some of these RNA or DNA molecules have been chemically modified to improve the biostability and bioavailability. Our team can also handle RNA or DNA drug substances with an increased molecular weight by means of the addition of a polyethylene glycol (PEG) or a hydroxyethyl starch (HES) portion.
Liposomes and its numerous variations are employed to improve the intracellular updake, to create a magic hood against immune responses, or to influence the drug biodistribution. Accelero indeed has also a strong background in the pre-clinical development of such formulated RNA drug products.
Last update of this site: 03-NOV-2016 by Christian Lange